East of here is Taconic
The CNE comes into town from Taconic which is actually to the north of here but is eastward on the timetable.
The remains of this bridge can be seen just north of town on the west side of Route 44. Eastbound and Taconic is to the right. To the left the railroad crosses over Cobble Road and then Route 44.
The railroad continues westbound almost line straight from here (just after it crosses Route 44), east of Salisbury Center and into Lakeville. Much of it is now a walking path thanks to some very dedicated people.
This is the Salisbury Station from about 1920 looking eastbound toward the picture above. The station was located off East Railroad Street. The grade crossing in the picture is probably Library Street
West of here is Lakeville